Fresh, Frozen or Canned
What’s Nutritionally the Best?
Surprising Facts Revealed
We all know what’s easiest. But what is nutritionally the best for you and your family? Fresh fruit and vegetables? Or canned? Or frozen?
Most of us have an opinion. But what are the FACTS?
You already know that fruit and vegetables are loaded with all kind of healthful goodies. Vitamins and minerals for a start. And then there’s fiber, which is wonderful for our health. And of course, phytochemicals, the disease fighters that help cut your risk for heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, macular degeneration, and even some cancers.
But the question today is — does it make any difference whether those fruits and veggies come to us fresh, canned, or frozen?
Fresh is best, we might think. An obvious enough answer, yes, except it’s NOT that simple. There are some surprises. Ready?
A message to health bloggers!
Your readers want to know the answer. Which is best — fresh, frozen or canned? And you’ve just found the EASIEST way to let them know.
… because ALL the work of research and writing has been done, and is available for immediate download. You can have this on your site in just a few minutes!
Better still, today you can download this Copyscape-proofed original article for an introductory price that’s almost FREE.
What’s included when you buy today?
- “Fresh, Frozen, or Canned, What’s Nutritionally the Best? Surprising Facts Revealed” – an original article of 5 pages, 1389 words. You get it in multiple formats (.pdf, .doc, .docx, .txt) along with the graphics.
- You also get a customizable opt-in page like this (and a matching download page) so you can OFFER it to your readers in exchange for them joining your mailing list. Use it to convert visitors into subscribers (and once they are on your list you can email them, again and again).
- What are your rights? It comes with full PLR rights, meaning you can post it to your site as is, or change the articles any way you like. You can turn this set of well-researched and well-written articles into an ebook, or cut them into pieces for a series of Facebook posts, etc. The package is yours to use as you wish. I have only 2 restrictions. Don’t use my name on it, and please don’t pass on the PLR rights. Use it to grow YOUR list, not somebody else’s… thanks!
Here’s what the giveaway PDF looks like…
Here’s what the opt-in web page looks like…
Regular Price $5
BUY NOW FOR $3
• After you complete your payment, Paypal will direct you to a subscription form. Please enter your first name and email, then…
• Check your email inbox (or maybe your spam folder) for a message from my mailing system, with the subject line… Fresh Frozen: Click this link.
• As soon as you click the link in that message, you’ll be redirected to the download page. There you’ll download a zipped file that includes the main report in 4 formats as well as the website files that you can upload to your server.
• Any questions? Reach out to me via the contact link in the footer.